Cutting Edge Technology
Our multi-award winning Halo System is at the cutting edge of technology and is leading the way in making world class tournaments, stadia, community events and public spaces safer. Delivering unrivalled situational awareness with innovative incident and resource tracking capabilities. Giving you more insight and control than ever before.
- Pin-point incident locations to get there quicker and differentiate between duplicate calls instantly
- Capture data digitally, more quickly, consistently and accurately. Removing paper forms and creating more capacity for frontline duties
- Mobile app means no more waiting for airspace on the radio to submit something
- Analytics and reports to support resourcing decisions. Maximising workforce efficiency
- Perfect audit trails reduce insurance premiums and claims
- The Halo System combines several systems into one reducing overheads on multiple applications – including ticket scanning
- Eliminates Ghosting, no staff, don’t pay! Save money!
- We’ve won awards for saving lives at carnivals and marathons, pin-pointing locations for swift medical intervention
- Organisational memory/learning and de-briefs for trend-analysis to enhance future safety decisions
- Connect your disconnected control room tools for deeper insights and improved safety
- Mobile app confirms the right number of people are in the right places, all the time with built in video-calls
Find out more about our solution.
Our Key Services
We have developed a number of groundbreaking products that are unique and endorsed by universities, police and partners across the globe.
Intuitive incident logging, action and decision recording – all seamlessly integrated to give you complete control and real-time shared situational awareness. The Halo System is completely scalable delivering for smaller community events to global tournaments.
Anyone can offer training – we offer solutions. Practical training infused with years of experience that will positively impact your organisation and its ability to improve safety, reduce cost and maintain or achieve legal compliance.
Consultancy is our umbrella term for ‘helping out’. If you’ve got a problem – we’ve got a solution. We support the entire events industry from local authorities to blue light services, security companies, venues, stadiums, festivals and charities.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe you should ‘be the change you want to see in the world’. We are proud to only work with companies that share our code of ethics on human values and the environment. We were the first in our sector to become carbon neutral and implement the living wage. We are committed to pledging a percentage of our annual profits to good causes – see our social media feeds for more details.
With the high-volume of attendees and risk to injury from the nature of the sport, the Halo system gave me peace of mind when dealing with the safety and management of the event. Entering incident information made it easier for us to follow-up with our MoD mandatory requirements and simple things like Daily News and event programme changes were also used by us within the Halo app. Having the ability to produce a report of the event will also come in handy for incident statistics and checking our current Risk Management plan to propose any future changes are pleased to be working with the Halo team.
– Richard Stephenson, Lieutenant Commander, Royal Navy
International Cricket Council
Halo allowed me to keep my security plans discreet yet offered me the oversight to see what was going on across 10 cities at the same time. The app was a superb choice for the Cricket World Cup 2019 as it was so flexible we could tailor it to our requirements, it was also secure, fast and reliable.
– Jill McCracken, Director of Tournament Safety and Security
National Police Chief's Council
Lloyd has been a key member of the National Policing Events Working Group. His research and contributions have helped shape and inform national guidance that will benefit UK policing, partners and event organisers across the country.
– Ben-Julian Harrington, Chief Constable Essex Police / Chair of TTEWG & NPEGG