Cutting Edge Technology
Our multi-award winning Halo System is at the cutting edge of technology and is leading the way in making world class tournaments, stadia, community events and public spaces safer. Delivering unrivalled situational awareness with innovative incident and resource tracking capabilities. Giving you more insight and control than ever before.
- Pin-point incident locations
- Capture data more quickly, consistently and accurately, creating more capacity for frontline duties
- Mobile app means no more waiting for airspace on the radio to submit something
- Analytics and reports to support resourcing decisions. maximising the workforce efficiency
- Perfect audit trails reduce insurance premiums and claims
- The Halo System combines several systems into one
- Eliminates Ghosting, no guards, don’t pay! Save money!
- Maximise visibility and performance of your means they’re on-hand for more duties
- Organisational memory/learning and de-briefs for enhanced future deployments
- Connect your disconnected tools for deeper insights and improved performance
- Mobile app confirms the right number of people are in the right places, all the time
Find out more about our solution.
Our Key Services
We have developed a number of groundbreaking products that are unique and endorsed by universities, police and partners across the globe.
Intuitive incident logging, action and decision recording – all seamlessly integrated to give you complete control and real-time shared situational awareness. The Halo System is completely scalable delivering for smaller community events to global tournaments.
Anyone can offer training – we offer solutions. Practical training infused with years of experience that will positively impact your organisation and its ability to improve safety, reduce cost and maintain or achieve legal compliance.
Consultancy is our umbrella term for ‘helping out’. If you’ve got a problem – we’ve got a solution. We support the entire events industry from local authorities to blue light services, security companies, venues, stadiums, festivals and charities.
Clients and Users
Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe you should ‘be the change you want to see in the world’. We are proud to only work with companies that share our code of ethics on human values and the environment. We were the first in our sector to become carbon neutral and implement the living wage. We are committed to pledging a percentage of our annual profits to good causes – see our social media feeds for more details.
International Cricket Council
Halo allowed me to keep my security plans discreet yet offered me the oversight to see what was going on across 10 cities at the same time. The app was a superb choice for the Cricket World Cup 2019 as it was so flexible we could tailor it to our requirements, it was also secure, fast and reliable.
– Jill McCracken, Director of Tournament Safety and Security
National Police Chief's Council
Lloyd has been a key member of the National Policing Events Working Group. His research and contributions have helped shape and inform national guidance that will benefit UK policing, partners and event organisers across the country.
– Ben-Julian Harrington, Chief Constable Essex Police / Chair of TTEWG & NPEGG
UK Crowd Management Association
“I instigated the use of Halo for the first time at Luton Carnival to overcome a number of historical issues. It is fair to say it was a huge success with those who used it embracing it immediately. As an App, it is simple to use and will undoubtedly replace all the various ‘WhattsApp’ and similar groups that have sprung up on event sites over the last few years. To be able to circulate missing person details and photos to all site users in seconds is a huge bonus. The big prize though is the tracking feature, especially to be able to give reassurance that positions are covered and, to deploy the most appropriate and local response teams to incidents. This could be an end to Ghosting!”.
– Eric Stuart, Chair, UK Crowd Management Association & Managing Director, Gentian Events Ltd